At Seed Technologies, our people are the source of all our abilities and successes. So, we are committed to recruiting and retaining the best individuals.
This position requires strong communication skills and experience in ASPX, C# and MVC with a proven history of delivering high quality work. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server. In addition to your resume, please send links to websites (on a web page or on the email) which provides details of your programming contribution on the previous projects. NO SOLICITATIONS FROM OTHER FIRMS OR FREELANCE DEVELOPERS. We do not outsource.
- Programming for ASP.NET web applications
- Works in both Web Forms and MVC Architectures
- Knowledgeable in C# and VB.NET.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MUST have a strong knowledge web interfaces
- Customer Support of existing applications
- Attending weekly staff meetings
- Working at our office in a team environment
To Apply, you must send:
- Professional resume
- Professional References
- Links to websites that you helped program
- Salary History
If interviewed, you will also be asked to:
- Bring Samples of your code
- Bring Samples of other talent you offer (such as graphic design, flash design, etc)
APPLICANTS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WHO SEND RESUME WITH REFERENCES AND LINKS TO YOUR WORK ON THE WEB.
Web UX/UI Developers
This position requires strong communication skills with a firm understanding of the Adobe Tools along with development experience using HTML5/CSS3. In addition to your resume, please include your portfolio (on a web page or in the email) which provides details about work you have done in the past. This is a fast-paced environment with a great team of people providing services to a vast diversity of clients in different vertical markets. If you are looking to add experience with multiple projects to your resume, this will be a great opportunity for you.
In this position, you will be contributing towards:
- Marketing Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Management
- Web-based Software Interfaces
Resumes will NOT be considered without a list of websites representing your past work.